Foundation, NJ U. S. A
The health benefits of peroxide. This was written by Becky Ramsey of Indiana and I want to share it with you. Becky writes:"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little O'L bottle of 3% peroxide you can get forunder $1.00 at any drug store. My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years andmost doctors don't tell you about peroxide or they would lose thousands of dollars.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe or shower.) No more canker sores andyour teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simplyput a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters. 4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them(especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husbandhas seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast infections. For chronic yeast infections, useonce or twice a week.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom todisinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold,plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow yournose into tissue.
10. If you have a terrible toothache and can not get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3%peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your h air, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hairafter a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hairdye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or dirty blonde.It also lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.
12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry towhiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute,then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
14. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, there is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.I use alcohol to clean my TV and computer screen.
15. You can lighten yellowed or stained fingernails (re; from polish) and toenails with peroxide bysoaking them. It works and gets them nice and white again. Do this daily until you get the stain out.You can soak them or dab on with a cotton swab.
16. First sign of a sore throat gargle with a capful. Do not swallow. Cures it.
17. Great for unstopping ears also. Just let few drops drip in ear then turn head and blot with a tissue.
I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With pricesof most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to save tons of money in such a simple,healthy manner.
All material published by Al-Huda.com / And the Message Continues is the sole responsibility of its author's).
The opinions and/or assertions contained therein do not necessarily reflect the editorial views of this site,
nor of Al-Huda and its officers.