Foundation, NJ U. S. A
the Message Continues ... 1/98
Newsletter for October 2009
Article 1 - Article 2 - Article 3 - Article 4 - Article 5 - Article 6 - Article 7 - Article 8 - Article 9 - Article 10 - Article 11 - Article 12
1. Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi
1. In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena
2. Praise be to God,
The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Alrrahmani alrraheemi
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Maliki yawmi alddeeni
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu
5. Thee do we worship,
And Thine aid we seek.
6. Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema
6. Show us the straight way,
7. Sirata allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena
7. The way of those on whom
Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
Those whose (portion)
Is not wrath,
And who go not astray.
HOME - NEWSLETTERS - BOOKS - ARTICLES - CONTACT - FEEDBACK
All material published by Al-Huda.com / And the Message Continues is the sole responsibility of its author's).
The opinions and/or assertions contained therein do not necessarily reflect the editorial views of this site,
nor of Al-Huda and its officers.