Foundation, NJ U. S. A
the Message Continues ... 1/109
Article 1 - Article 2 - Article 3 - Article 4 - Article 5 - Article 6 - Article 7 - Article 8 - Article 9 - Article 10 - Article 11 - Article 12
Newsletter for September 2010
THE HOLY QURAN
(Yusuf Ali Translation)
Surah 104. Al-Humaza (The Traducer, The Gossipmonger)
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and-backbiter,
2. Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!
4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That which Breaks to Pieces,
5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?
6. (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze),
7. The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
8. It shall be made into a vault over them,
9. In columns outstretched.
HOME - NEWSLETTERS - BOOKS - ARTICLES - CONTACT - FEEDBACK
All material published by Al-Huda.com / And the Message Continues is the sole responsibility of its author's).
The opinions and/or assertions contained therein do not necessarily reflect the editorial views of this site,
nor of Al-Huda and its officers.